Catalyst Case for iPhone 6s
Catalyst is where rugged meets style™. This designer case does not compromise on good looks as it's the slimmest waterproof case that maintains the curves of your iPhone and the housing is clear so that you can show off the front and back of your iPhone.
- Every unit tested IP-68 waterproof 16.4' (5m) and fully dust proof
- Designed to meet MIL-SPEC 810G for drops up to 6.6' (2m); premium non-slip rubber exterior, lanyard attachment point on case and included wrist lanyard for extra protection so your device will always be secure
- 11.4mm ultra slim design maintains curved shape of your iPhone 6S and features signature Catalyst clear case front and clear case back to showcase and compliment the look of your iPhone
- Elegant patented rotating crown dial to switch mute on and off
- Integrated ultra sensitive non-watermarking screen protector that maintains full access to touchscreen including all Control Center functions
- Airtight waterproof acoustic membranes use True Sound Acoustics technology to transmit sound clearly
- Full access to all buttons, sensors, cameras, flash and Touch ID (with non watermarking Touch ID membrane that allows full fingerprint biometric scan)
- Hard coated optical lens is not recessed to keep lens area clear of trapped water, snow, dirt, or salt spray and allow crystal clear photos
- Easy to assemble and disassemble; made of durable materials to avoid limitations on the number of times that parts can be removed and reassembled.
- Charge port is compatible with Lightning connector heads on most after market charge cables up to 11.5mm wide and 6mm thick
- Audio port allows quick access to 3.5mm stereo headphone minijack on iPhone 6s and is compatible with most after market headphone jacks up to a port dimension of 6mm; audio jack adapter sold separately for L shaped jacks or jacks> 6mm in diameter
- Dimensions: 11.4 mm thin, 150.4 mm tall, 77 mm wide (0.45" x 5.91" x 3.04")
- Weight: 48g (1.69oz)